WF School Business Managers Network
The Education Business Effectiveness Service provides free support to all maintained schools via:
- six weekly WF SBM Network meetings;
- subscription to FundEd income generation support via an online tool and termly magazine (see below for further information)
- telephone and email advice via our dedicated helpdesk
- support in negotiating and managing key licences on behalf of groups of schools.
The Network encourages school business professionals to support each other and share best practice. SBMs in maintained schools who are new to role, or the borough, are actively encouraged to contact the Education Business Effectiveness Service.
Free access to FundEd subscription
The Education Business Effectiveness Service pays for all maintained schools to have a subscription to FundEd, this subscription provides schools with the following:
- FundEd Magazine: a 60-page glossy publication sent once a term
- PTA+ Magazine: sent each term and packed with day-to-day fundraising ideas
- Grants database: featuring over £12m-worth of grants specifically aimed at schools
- Grant funding advice: how to identify appropriate funding pots and write successful bids
- Partnerships advice: how to identify potential business partners and form a request for support
- Crowdfunding advice: expert guidance to help schools run a successful campaign
- Funding alerts: half-termly email newsletters featuring grants, seasonal ideas, etc.
- Knowledge bank: step-by-step guides, templates and more...
- Supplier research: helping schools to source suppliers for projects To access the support available for anything to do with income generation and fundraising solutions please contact FundEd via Phone: 01342 718 679 Email: email@example.com
- To access the support available for anything to do with income generation and fundraising solutions please contact FundEd via Phone: 01342 718 679 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: All Head teachers and School Business Managers of maintained schools have been sent the log in details for FundEd, however if you have any issues please contact the Education Business Service via phone: 020 8496 1053 or email: email@example.com.
Access School Budget tool (previously HCSS) – free licence and support
The Education Business Effectiveness Service supports all maintained schools in strategic future-proofing of school budgets. In addition to the support via the WF SBM Network the service now manages the Access School Budget licence for the Local Authority. The licence includes:
- access to the new online software, including Workspace;
- 1st line support;
- training sessions on the budget software and Workspace to ensure schools are getting the most from their licence; and
- support sessions built into the WF SBM Network meetings.
The cost of this licence and support is covered by the Local Authority and is free to all maintained schools, for further information please contact the Education Business Service.