This page goes through a step by step user guide on how to download and use the app.
For a full infographics user guide download the Schools User Journey PDF.
1. Thrive Mental Wellbeing can be downloaded from your Apple or Android app store.
You will need an email address and password of your choice and your access code to sign up.
2. You will be taken through an initial assessment to identify potential stressors or risk factors.
3. We recommend you begin with the CBT programme for the best outcomes, however you can unlock other sessions straight away.
Simply click on the session you want to access and select "unlock".
4. Unlock the "mood meter" (you must first complete session 9 of CBT programme)
5. Complete regular mood check-ins and screen for anxiety and depression using our NHS approved scales
6. Based on the outcome of the assessments you complete in the app, you will receive personalised goals.
7. Our live-app text coaching service is easily accessible at the touch of a button, available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm.
Chat with one of our qualified therapists about your worries and stress, however big or small.
8. The more you use the Thrive app, the more personalised and intuitive it will be.