Relationships, Sex and Health Education (RSHE) Training
16 June 2020
RE Matters are offering Waltham Forest schools 'training the trainer programmes' on Religious Sex Education. the training is funded by the Department for Education (DfE) and is free for schools.
They are funded by the DfE to deliver ‘Train the trainers’ training to leads in schools, local authorities and MATs. In order to work strategically across areas and to reach as many RSHE leads and senior managers as possible.
They offer virtual training to Waltham Forest schools via zoom. The training includes the following:
- Head teachers’ briefing for primary and secondary head teachers (1-1.5hr session)
- ‘Knowing the context of your area’ for primary and secondary schools (2.5 hrs session)
- Working well with your local community’ for primary and secondary schools (2.5 hrs session)
- Primary curriculum planning (1.5 hrs session)
- Secondary curriculum planning (1.5 hrs session)
Download the flyer for more information on each session.
Download the draft diary dates for Waltham Forest.