London Schools Pollution Helpdesk
7 September 2021
The London Schools Pollution Helpdesk is a free-to-use service, funded by the Mayor of London, to support schools across London to take action on air pollution.
We’d love to support any schools in London who are keen to do more around this topic and can do this by providing:
- one-to-one expert advice on improving air quality in and around your school.
- help to develop a bespoke clean air action plan with prioritised actions.
- support in reducing traffic outside your school gate.
- resources to support teaching air quality in the curriculum.
- practical, easy-to-follow resources to help you tackle poor air quality in and around your school.
- direction towards funding streams and even help you write and complete applications.