Financial assistance for residence
12 May 2020
During the COVID-19 emergency our staff are working weekends where possible, meaning most applications are being processed within 3 days where all relevant information is provided when applying.
Options and support available are as follows:
- Local welfare assitance
- Discretionary Council Tax Hardship Scheme
- Council Tax Support
- Council Tax: FAQs during COVID
- I am a Council leaseholder and struggling to pay service charge/major works charges
- I am renting privately, what are my rights?
- I am a landlord, what does it mean for me?
- Other housing support
- Who else can provide support?
- Beware of fraud and scams