Festival of Creativity and Recovery on the Early Years
30 April 2021
Join us at the virtual Festival of Creativity and Recovery in the Early Years to gain amazing insights, strategies, and approaches from our featured speakers on how to develop exciting, enriching, inclusive curriculums that focus on creativity and recovery in your setting.
Participants will find out more about how to best support children’s emotional well-being as well as their own and develop knowledge and gain new ideas for all ages across the Early Years Foundation Stage including babies.
Each session will be followed by a question and answer session where participants will have opportunity to find out more about the topic.
At the festival, we will be exploring:
- Treasure Baskets
- Creating songs and music making
- Managing young children’s behaviour
- Supporting Home Learning
- Finding out more about the role of Early Help
- Tales Tool Kit taster story making session
- Understanding and using Sensory learning experiences
- All Talk – Supporting children’s communication and language skills
- Moderation and assessment in the Early Years
- Practitioner well-being
Practitioners will be able to attend all the sessions or choose sessions relevant to them once the festival link has been sent.
We do Look forward to seeing you at the festival!
For booking queries, please contact EYtraining@walthamforest.gov.uk