COVID-19 Webinar on new national guidance and local arrangements
28 April 2022
On Monday 25 April 2022, Waltham Forest Borough Council and the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) held a webinar for educational and childcare settings across the borough to update settings with the new national COVID-19 guidance and local arrangements which have been in place from Friday 1 April 2022, as per the UK governments ‘Living with COVID-19 Strategy’. This is in addition to the short DfE webinar linked here.
The webinar focused on what the changes to the guidance mean for educational and childcare settings, how to manage cases of COVID-19 in educational and childcare settings from 1 April 2022 onwards and the measures settings should put in place to prevent and reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses. The webinar concluded with a Q&A session where attendees questions about the new guidance were answered.
- Changes to national and local COVID-19 guidance for educational and childcare settings
- Introduction to UK Health Security Agency
- UKHSA IPC measures for educational and childcare settings
- UKHSA managing cases of COVID-19 in education and childcare settings
- UKHSA poster - Should I keep my child off school guidance for parents/carers