Childcare business premises to purchase
1 April 2019
An opportunity has risen to purchase the business and/or assets of this multi-site children's nursery.
Key details include:
- the companies operate from leasehold premises in Clerkenwell, Chingford and Harpenden
- the administrators would like to achieve a sale in short order and as such it is anticipated that sale and purchase of the business assets, will be executed at the earliest opportunity
- the companies have a combined turnover of £1.1 million
- the combined capacity of children places across all three sites is 131
- the nurseries have all been granted a 'good' status from Ofsted
The nurseries include:
- Yardley Forest Nursery, Hawkwood Lodge Yardley Lane, London E4 7RS (Waltham Forest)
- Lynmore House Nursery, 34 Sun Lane, Harpenden, Herts, AL5 4HA (Out of Borough)
- Clerkenwell Mount Nursery, 27-29 Amwell Street, London Ec1R 1UN (Out of Borough)
All enquiries should, in the first instance, be directed to FRP Advisory.
All interested parties will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement before receiving access to the information data room.
Significant interest is anticipated so all expressions of interest should be sent to FRP by 5.00pm on Friday 5 April 2019 at the latest. A purchaser must be in a position to complete the transaction shortly thereafter. All offers should be supported by proof of funding.
For more information contact Andrew Andreou or Vicki Goodyear on 01727 735 230 / 229.